Germany Job Seeker Visa
- Germany is one most powerful countries in Europe and in the world.
- This is a place for the young and skilled people to work and build great career.
- Residents can enjoy high quality life in Germany.
- Germany Job seeker visa is an opportunity to enter into Germany and find jobs and build career.
- Germany is a safe place to live, do high quality to life in excellent work environment, it’s a place to become better person and improve your self-worth.
WHY JOB SEEKERS VISA IS DESIGNED?
- There is a shortage of young skilled workers in many sectors in Germany.
- Germany is looking for qualified young technical workers in different processions.
- Many of the IT and Engineering professionals are moving to Germany in this visa.
- There is great scope for jobs and career development for the young skilled people.
WHY SHOULD YOU SETTLE IN GERMANY?
- Germany is a great job market for professionals in engineering, IT and manufacturing sectors
- Germany is attracting lot of Indian students, because they are giving free education. There is a scope for the people working in Germany to upgrade their skill.
- Residents get benefits free healthcare and free education
- Germany has ‘World’s Most Liveable Cities’ and its place for high quality life.
- One of objective of this visa is to meet the demand of shortage of skilled workers in several sectors, which creating opportunities for migrants
- One who is looking for quick visa and working opportunity they can think of this visa.
- Indian skilled people are getting good salaries, scope to earn in Euros, and access to all of European Union countries once you get your visa
- Germany is the largest populated country in Western Europe and also the largest economy in Europe and one of popular migration destination in Europe.
- In Germany Wages or salaries are higher than the most of advanced countries
- It brings financial stability and confidence to many young skilled Indians
Steps to Apply for a Germany Job Seeker Visa?
- Complete the German job seeker visa application form.
- Gather documents
- Pay the job seeker visa fees.
- Make the visa appointment.
- Attend the interview at the German Embassy/Consulate.
- Convince the consulate and visa officer
- If you do not want to take chance take professionals help who have knowledge and experience.
Features of Germany job seeker visa
- This visa is issued to applicants, to come to Germany and search job.
- The validity of this visa is 6 month. You have to find your job in 6 months
- Once you find job, you can extent this visa to work permit visa
- You are eligible to sponsor your family members in this visa
- The processing time is short, may be 3 - 6 months
- You can apply for an EU blue card once you secure a job and work permit.
- 6 months visa is quite enough for the Indians to get the job in Germany
- With this visa, you can visit Germany and attend interviews, which is a much better process than applying for a job from India.
- You can apply for Germany Permanent Resident after completing 5 years as an employee in Germany
- You can Apply for German citizenship after completing 5 years as a Permanent Resident Visa holder
Migrate Germany though job seeker Visa with your family
- Most of Indians do get the in job this visa.
- You are eligible to sponsor your family members in this visa as long applicant has the visa.
Minimum requirement and Eligibility to work in Job seeker visa
- There is no such strict eligibility criteria defined in this visa. But still it’s good if the applicant has basic qualification and experience.
- There is no points-based test for the Germany Jobseeker Visa.
- Applicant should have Diploma/ Bachelor/Master Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree. Or Applicants must have 15 – 16 years of education.
- It’s good if the applicant has about 1 - 5 years of experience in your related field of study. That means education and experience should have relevancy.
- Applicant need to show the sufficient funds to cover his / her expenses during the stay in Germany
- Applicant must have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit
- Your Graduation qualification to be assessed by H+ Anabin University List.
- Applicant should have Proficiency in English but not necessary to take any test.
- For an applicant German-language knowledge is not mandatory, but it will help to find job.
- Must show Proof of arranged accommodation for six months
Jobs in demand in Germany:
- Structural engineering
- Computer science engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Automotive engineering
- Software development and programming and IT application consulting.
- Job opportunities in MINT – Mathematics, Information technology, Natural sciences,and Technology
- Machine engineering, industrial mechanics, and operational technology.
- Nurses and eldercare professionals